BENEFITS OF LINE DANCING:
1. Teaches you to dance. If you can’t dance by yourself, how can you possibly expect to dance with a partner? Line dancing teaches you to actually move your body.
2. Improve your Balance: teaches you how to maintain your own balance while moving to the beat
3. Helps you Find the Beat: Oh a big one. Staying on beat (on time) is critical in any dance whether by yourself or with someone else. Learning to find the beat and timing of any dance is critical before getting with a partner.
4. Teaches you basic footwork. Learn how to do triple steps, turns and spins, rocking steps and many other steps that you will use in every form of dance.
5. Improves your confidence. Helps overcome feeling of having “two left feet”; Offers sense of pride and accomplishment and improves your coordination.
6. Provides you with a dance outlet whether you have a partner or not. Today, it seems there is a line dance for just about any song you can think of. If not, many line dances are timed that they can fit multiple songs providing you many dance opportunities.
7. Provides you a way to practice. You always hear that practice is necessary to improving your dance but you may not know exactly how to, or what to practice. Line dances are a perfect structured means to practice dance technique.
And the list goes on and on. Take advantage of the opportunities to improve your dance. Join us and learn some exciting line dances.
Check out KYnamics Videos
Modern Line Dancing Style
Country Western, Swing, East Coast Swing, West Coast Swing, Mambo, Chacha,
Salsa and many more styles.
Simple and easy instructions will have you dancing away in no time.
Like dancing? Then just come on and join us.
Move your feet to a variety of rhythms. Just for fun and meet new friends. Did I mention fun?
KYnamics Dance Program is a great way to be active, get moving.
No experience? ..... No problem
Can't Dance? ...... No problem
Shy? ...... NO problem